For additional information about any scheduled courses, please contact Milissa Crossman at 909-884-0133.
Public Safety Training Scheduled for 2017
- Tuition: $106 per trainee for each class (payable via check or credit card)
- Location: The Counseling Team International (Suite 12 – Testing & Training Room)
1881 Business Center Drive, San Bernardino, CA 92408 (View on Google Maps)
- *As of 2/01/17, POST is no longer providing reimbursements due to budget constraints. POST credit will still be provided.
- Questions? Contact our Training Department at (800) 222-9691 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Handle Holiday Stress
When the holiday season approaches, there are various ways holiday stress can be harmful. This class will give specific tips on how to plan for the holidays and identify holiday stressors. It is designed to help participants understand the possible effects stress can have on their psychological as well as physiological well-being. Participants will learn about the stages of stress and some of the external factors that may trigger stress responses. Additionally, participants will learn about the symptoms associated with the stress and ways to cope effectively with stressful holiday situations.
- Understanding the stages of stress
- Understanding the effects of stress on the body and the mind
- Knowing the symptoms associated with stress and external triggers of stress
- Tips to effectively cope with stressful holiday situations
- Knowing the resources available when stressors surpass coping strategies
Cost? $106 per trainee (payable via check or credit card) / $53 per Chaplain
When? Tuesday, November 28, 2017 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM (registration is from 7:30 AM to 8:00 AM)
Where? The Counseling Team International (Suite 12 – Testing & Training Room), 1881 Business Center Drive, San Bernardino, CA 92408