For additional information about any scheduled courses, please contact Jeneane Mohsin at 800-222-9691, Ext. 229.
Critical Incident Stress Management
- Course Description
- Date: December 18-19, 2018
- Tuition: $199
- Time: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm daily (Registration from 8:00 – 8:30 am on December 18)
- Hosted by: San Diego Sheriff’s Department
- Location: Deputy Sheriff’s Association of San Diego County
13881 Danielson Street
Poway, CA 92064
(View on Google Maps)
- Certifications: ICISF, POST Plan IV (7180 10560), STC (874-26925), EMSA/ICEMA (62-2032)
- Register for this course
Public Safety Trauma Recovery and Resilience Retreat
The Counseling Team International (TCTI) designed the six-day Public Safety Trauma Recovery & Resilience Retreat to help those who have been involved in a traumatic event. The retreat workshops will address sensory overload, fear, shock, nightmares, anger, disbelief, sleep problems and frustration, among many other struggles. Following submission of registration form and an intake form, there will then be an in-person interview scheduled with a clinician, allowing time for you and the clinician to determine if the retreat is a good fit for you.
- 6-Day All-Inclusive Retreat
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Equine Therapy
- Peer Support
- Confidential Counseling
- & much more!