Phone: 1-800-222-9691 | Stand By Status (SBS) Available 24/7/365
Veteran Mental Health Identification for First Responders
This course, designed for law enforcement, fire, EMS and other public safety personnel who may encounter Veterans and military personnel in their communities, further expands on the topic of Veteran specific mental health issues, risk factors for Veteran suicide, protective factors, and intervention strategies as well as resources available to assist first responders with Veterans in crisis.
- Signs and Symptoms of Veteran PTSD.
- Risk factors of suicide by military service members and Veterans.
- In depth understanding of moral injury issues facing military and Veterans.
- Protective Factors for Suicide prevention.
- Resources available to assist first responders with Veterans in crisis.
POST – Certification # 22267
Min Students: 15
Max Students: 25