Nancy K. Bohl-Penrod, Ph.D.
- The Importance of Resiliency and Hardiness
- Impact on Crisis Negotiators of Suicide by a Suspect
- Professionally Administered Critical Incident Debriefing for Police Officers
- The Effectiveness of Brief Psychological Interventions in Police Officers After Critical Incidents
- Male Law Enforcement Officers’ and Their Spouses’ Perceptions to Post-Shooting Reactions – with Roger M. Solomon, Ph.D.
- Peer Support Teams
- Get Good Sleep…Yeah Right
- Why Do Critical Incident Debriefings
- Hostage Negotiator Stress
- Developing a Law Enforcement Stress Program for Officers and Their Families
- Preventing Domestic Violence
- Gaining Departmental Acceptance
- The Helping Triad
- Measuring the Effectiveness of CISD: A Study
- Southern California Wildfires: There are Giants Among Us
Kathleen Wellbrock, Ph.D.
Sara DeLeon, Psy.D.
- Military Support Services
- Spending Habit Myths
- Dealing with People in Perpetual Crisis
- Debriefings for Supervisors
- Mental Health Perspective
Sarah K. Wilkinson, Psy.D.
Andrew Clack, M.A.
Gisette Uthoff, Psy. D.
- Family and Relationships in Law Enforcement Academy
- Addressing Correctional Officer Stress: Programs and Strategies
- The Power of Peer Support
- How Severe Is Correctional Officer Stress?
- Exclusive Interview with Dell Hackett, B.A., B.C.E.T.S.
- One – We Are American
- The Relaxation Response
- The Response to Stress
- Customer Service
- Letting Go with God
- Managers & Workplace Stress